domingo, 11 de julio de 2010

My favorite of COUTURE 2011 - GIVENCHY, Paris

I love the cuts and details of the jacket, it seems to be made of gold by the egyptians

This is my favorite! Notice how the designer mixed transparency, laces, feathers, and rhinestones making of these dress a masterpiece added to the body, it's gorgeous; she looks like a goddess

Exquisite... No words!!!

These are my favorites looks from the Givenchy Couture show last week in Paris. I am so amazed how Riccardo Tisci (Givenchy's designer) made all those details on each one of the dresses; definitly is the most sophisticated collection of the Couture Fashion Week this time.

Pictures from: jakandjil.com, fashiontoast.com, thesartorialist.blogspot.com, gq.com, elle.com, style.com

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...