martes, 28 de diciembre de 2010

Loving prints from HOLLY FULTON.

The british designer Holly Fulton presented her latest spring-summer 2011 collection with a magnificent runway at the London Fashion Week 2011.


I did not know really about this designer, but last night I was watching FTV and suddenly the London Fashion Week Special started, showing images of her catwalk. I was really impressed with this collection specially by the prints she used.


Loose silhouettes and simple cuts let prints as the principal protagonist of this collection. My favorite undoubtedly were the ones of the clouds. Another thing I really enjoyed from this collection were the accesories, I really loved the necklaces and the bracelets.

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...