martes, 27 de septiembre de 2011

MILAN FASHION WEEK. DOLCE & GABBANA, Spring - Summer 2012

I saw last season a lot of fruits prints, bananas, oranges, apples... Dolce & Gabbana this time brought vegetable prints on the first part of the collection. For me, this collection was divided into three parts, Vegetables Prints, Lace, and Stones. I really loved every part of this collection; since last season I was so enchanted by fruits prints, now vegetables ones looks more beautiful and colorful. However the last part, I mean, the stones one was magnificent and exquisite; those dresses looked like Haute Couture ones, the colors of the stones, the details, the figures made with the stones in every piece was simply amazing.  I watched this show by streaming live, and let me tell you that the scenery and the music was just perfect for this lovely collection.

Pictures by Style.com

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...