martes, 30 de octubre de 2012

STYLE LESSONS: It's all about the biker jacket!!


One of the most beautiful pieces I have on my closet is a black leather biker jacket I bought months ago in JUAN Store. I was not sure about buying one of those jackets because I'm totally in the mood of blazer and kind of formal ones. However when I tried it on, I immediately felt in love of it. Now it's hard not to wear it at least twice a week, outfits look casual, more interesting and fashionable at the same time. 

Men and women must have at least one black biker jacket on their closets, I think it's one of the most functional pieces you could ever have, it works perfectly for day or night, it looks great with jeans or trousers; I also think it looks terrific with a long or short dress; and of course with pencil and "lady like" skirts. Definitely this is the "MUST HAVE" piece you need. 

Picture courtesy by: whowhatwear.com

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...