jueves, 25 de octubre de 2012

SHOPPING IN MEDELLIN "LA BOCA DEL LOBO". PART III

 

 
During my shopping tour in Medellin I found LA BOCA DEL LOBO, a fantastic concept store where you can find  clothes from the brand Half - Dress, shoes from the brand Tarch,  home pieces from different artists, accessories, books and notebooks. Every single piece you find on this store has been selected by its owner Catalina Sierra who's a very interesting designer with and exquisite taste and vision. Half - Dress is also designed by her, most of the pieces are basic garments with a very clever construction and funtionality; I was really impressed to find this type of garments in Medellìn. I hope Catalina starts designing for men too, I'd probably be one her best clients. 

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...